Thursday, May 10, 2012

Moments to Smile for

Once or twice a day, I experience or think of moments which I would love to capture forever but cannot. The moment passes and the actual experience will never be the same in the future - it may be similar, but never the same.

Here is one of my favorites:

Holding my daughters' hands. As we we walk hand in hand, I hold those 5 little soft fingers gingerly with much love. The curvature of their tiny fingers remind me when they would squeeze my hand as a newborn. And I think - wow, they have grown...but are still very little. I know that in a few years time, I will never be able to hold that little hand, as they will grow into young ladies. The hands that write, flip pages, hold bike handles, play piano, caress my face, give me hugs; I hold them, every chance I get.

Other moments to come...
I am writing these on my separate, new blog entitled
"Moments to Smile for" at http://momentstosmilefor.blogspot.ca/
See you there for life's moments.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews