Saturday, February 25, 2012

Sincere Appreciation for Motherhood Update

In my last entry for "Sincere Appreciation for Motherhood," I wrote about a boy who has terminal cancer and how his life has affected mine. I also wrote how I could not think of a song for him.

Well, the song and lyrics came out the other day. I wanted to give him a song that was about him and celebrated his each day, the present. So that is what I composed about: the present, his name, his age, his sister, his favorite stuffie. The melody was not melodramatic and it was something that I hoped he would enjoy, hearing his own name in a song.

If there is anything we can all take from this story is what my Mom used to say. Plan life with your head, live each day with your heart. Be grateful for each day you are here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews